I’ve been seeing a lot of these tag-type things going around on social media recently so thought I’d join in. I used some questions from Travelling With Nikki and some from Digital Diva, then added a few of my own. Enjoy!
1. Where are you from in the world?
2. How many countries have you visited?
3. Why do you travel?
So much world, so little time.
4. Favorite country?
Probably Scotland or the USA.
5. Most memorable experience abroad?
Skydiving in Fiji, feeding 1500 people in Cambodia, visiting a Mayan village, swimming in a cenote in Mexico… There are too many.
6. Where was your first plane ride to?
Salou when I was around 12.
7. Something you always pack when travelling?
8. Where would you travel to just to eat the food?
Definitely Thailand again. I think about Thai food all the time.
9. Where would you love to travel to?
China, Italy, Cuba, Brazil…
10. Are you currently saving up for a trip?
11. Favourite accent in the world?
Northern- Irish and South-African
12. Least favourite travel destination?
San Francisco. But to be fair, I was staying right in the middle of the ghetto. Everyone else says it’s a beautiful place so maybe I need to go back.
13. Preferred method of travel?
14. Hostel, hotel or Air BnB?
Depends who I’m with. Usually hostel.
15. Tips for flying long-haul?
Sit in the aisle seat and cry until you’re there.
16. Worst part about travelling?
Not having unlimited amounts of money.
17. Most treasured passport stamp?
The one from Indonesia just because it looks fancy.
18. Favourite travel website?
Skyscanner and Booking.com.
19. Advice for those who want to travel?
Life’s too short. Start planning now or you might never get the chance to do it.
20. Most hospitable country you’ve ever been to?
Ghana and Cambodia